Sunday, August 3, 2014

It's Been A While

I visit this blog almost everyday yet for all the time that I have, I can't seem to put pen to paper, so to speak. So today, being a weekend and I'm stuck in the office, I finally have the motivation to write something and share my thoughts again - it's just I don't know how and where to begin, which just reminded me of something I heard in one of those countless movies I've seen...

"...always begin your story at the beginning"

and so I shall.


I wanted to write about all those movies I've seen in the past few months. There's been some great ones and those that I really don't know why I watched it in the first place. I just didn't get around to writing any "reviews" about them. Not for lack of trying though. I just lack inspiration.

When the news broke out about the pork barrel scams and scums, I was sure that I have enough mojo to write something here. Surely my political views that's verging to racism is something I've always wanted to share. Alas, no post was made.

When I gave in to that one vanity that I have, I was sure as hell that I would write about it. Yet nothing. All those time I sat in front of my computer ended in a staring match between my blinking cursor and I. 

When Glenda passed by and people where going gaga over how strong it was compared to all those past weather disasters, I was sure I would write something to correct them and point out that it was nothing compared to what I have seen. Yet it was another staring competition that I can't seem to win.

When I got a new laptop, I said to myself, surely, this time, at the luxury of my own room, I would be able to write something. But those dastardly addicting FB games got in the way. GoT Ascent anyone? Sheez.

And now we circle back to this. Another lame post for a lame blog from  a lame blogger. What a pity.

But hey, I have a boyfriend but we haven't had sex for more than 5 months, now that's indeed been a while.

7 comments:

  1. shet.

    mas malala ang no sex for five months. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 months without sex huh.. OMG the tension haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I knew that last bit was an attention grabbing whore!

    but surprisingly, no tension at all. it's as if we both understand that we don't have a place nor the time to do it. maybe when we're living together we'll make up for lost time.


    for now... kawawang kamay, araw araw butas hihihi :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been a while na nga since your last post. And your last sex. *hehe*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup. Tagal na. Nakaka-miss. Nakakagigil.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow ang tagal nun a! bakit walang sex? anyare? hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. busy sa work. stress. walang time. walang place.

      Delete