Sunday, November 16, 2014

The O Experience

There are those people who prefer to go out on Saturday night and those who doesn't. There are those who hit the bars and party out and there are those who doesn't...

I don't. He does.

I've been to this bar before. About 5 times. All of which was born out of necessity. OK,  didn't have to but I did... because that's what the people I want to see happy want to do. Peer pressure? Nope. Just plain old stupidity.

Don't get wrong. I have nothing against people who prefer to go there and exchange sweat with other people while their eardrums shatter from whatever blaring noise they called music. They enjoy it and I just don't.

I prefer quite and tranquility. I would rather stay home, cook, watch some movie and cuddle. No takers? I would rather just stay in bed, clutching my favorite pillow while romancing the stars with whomever the author of the current book that I'm reading prefers to call his protagonist. Boring? Maybe for you. I'm having an awesome time.

There's just something about crowded joints that I do not understand. How can so many people fit inside such a small space and enjoy? Why would they even want to do it in the first place? How can they savor the company they keep if they could barely hear themselves? Is this what our world call fun? What the hell is going on?!

Sheez. I'm ranting again. He doesn't like it when I do that so I'll just stop. My head hurts and and ears is ringing. Hopefully, their not yet busted.

2 comments:

  1. I can somehow agree ;) I am over the whole club scene now and would simply like a nice night of watching movies at home over some tea or if I feel like it a bottle of beer or two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah a couple of cold ones would really be nice...

      Delete