Monday, September 22, 2014

Random Ramblings

I've been trying to write something here for the past two days but it's just not coming together. The idea, the emotion, the fluidity of everything seems to be off balance recently.

I tried to push myself to write by blankly staring at my monitor for hours trying to have some grasp on what I should write about. Alas, still nothing. That's why I decided to write just what I'm feeling right now...

First, I'm a bit pissed off that I wasn't able to watch the premier of Rurouni Kenshin last week. For some reason, SM Malls decided to screen the movie a week earlier than what's intended (as per WB the opening day should be the 24th). This just fueled my already disgusted, overtly discriminating look at those who's managing this monopoly. I would send them to the gas chambers without any hesitation or equivocation what so ever. I hate them, period.

Secondly, I'm conflicted on what choice I should make. I'm a bum for about 3 weeks now and there's another 2 weeks that I would have to endure before I start with my new company. However, I got a call from a company that offers better pay that will start a week earlier. I would love to stick with my signed commitment with the company I signed the contracts with but I would also love to start a new job a soon as possible because the financial issues at home is becoming graver by the minute.

Lastly, I'm a little sad because for some reason, I lost the ability to think and write independently. For some reason, I am now bound by some chains that dictates every keystroke that I make. I might need to retreat from this space for a while as to collect myself again. Somewhere between the past 3 months, I lost myself.

Anyway, here's another waste of time and space in the world wide web. What a sad fucker I am. Pity me boo-hoo.

4 comments:

  1. Sabaw lang ang peg? Hahaha ung movie mapapnuod mo pa din yan hihi

    Goodluck sa new job mo


    Wag masyadong mag isip

    Inhale inhale inhale lang walng exhale hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah sabaw na sabaw lang. Daming stress sa buhay lol. Ung movie mapapanuod ko pa talaga pero never na ako manunuod sa SM. Aantayin ko na lang ipalabas sa ibang sinehan or di kaya download ko na lang para mas masaya.

      Thanks sa pagdalaw at pagcomment :)

      Delete
  2. Take your time; writing shouldn't be forced. Tignan mo si George R. R. Martin. lol

    Ako din medyo sabaw sa ngayon. I have an idea in mind, pero tinatamad pa ko na mag-sulat ulit. *hahaha* I think the last story I posted, which was last month pa, exhausted me greatly kaya wala pa kong gana mag-sulat muli. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isa pa yang si Martin na yan, lahat na lang pinatay, bakit hindi pa nya patayin ang mga lintek na kurakot na politiko sa Pilipinas.

      angry much haha. yeah, hindi dapat forced, hinay hinay lang kasi kapag pinnilit o binigla baka magdugo LoL

      Delete