Saturday, September 20, 2014

The Tarantino Phenomena

I was about to write a blog about the movie Reservoir Dogs by Quentin Tarantino and how it made me understand the true genius that Mr. Tarantino really is. But then I realized that nobody really cares so I just stopped typing.

I'll just say this though - If you haven't seen it, go watch it. There's a reason why it's called a cult hit, a classic, and classified by Empire Magazine as the greatest independent film of all time - a review I most certainly agree with.

Oh, and it will make you ask the question, why does other waiters deserve a tip when waiters in Mcdonald's and other fast food joint can't have any?

2 comments:

  1. iba si quentin! kill bill pa lang nainlove na ako sa kaniya. hehe though di ko pa napapanood ang reservoir dogs. sige i'll add it to my must-watch list. hehe

    about your question, wala namang nagbabawal actually e di bigyan din sila ng tip. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. napanuod ko pa lang sa kanya Kill Bill, Inglorious Basterds, Django Unchained, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, and yun nga, Reservoir Dogs. Galing lang talaga. Fan na nya ako.

    probably poor choice of words on my part. hindi sa bawal, hindi lang ugali ng mga tao or walang service charge sa kanila compared sa restaurants na meron. What gives?

    ReplyDelete