Wednesday, February 5, 2014

The Ultimate Flashback




I used to blog. Used to. Yes. To be quite truthful, this would have been my fifth attempt to write a decent blog.

I've tried writing about movies under the name JMFreak. I wrote about call center career guide as jmfreak1028. I was Dark Knight as I told countless stories of my sexcapades. I wrote about my love and relationship as TL. And now, here I am, writing yet again, with blog that doesn't seem to have any direction. Full of randomness. Disorganize thoughts would be putting it mildly.

Of all the mentioned attempts that I had, only two remain available for people to peruse. This one were you are right now, and the one before this. Yes, it's the story of my broken love. The blog that contain my very soul...

I would have deleted it. Just like all the rest before it. Yet I can't bring myself to do so. And no, it's not the glory nor the limelight of days past that stops me from doing it. Everybody knows that it didn't even reached its prime. Yet the pain and the reminder of what it brings puts a smile on my face whenever I visit that old home of mine. It's as if talking to myself and seeing how much I've not changed. Not one bit.

To those who are curious enough to visit the old place and read up about who and what I am, you can visit it by clicking here.




I will thrive. I will move. I will fight. I will die... but I will love. I will laugh. I will live.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. nakow medyo madrama un hehehe syang wala na ung isang blog ko na puro "steamy" ung laman, I'm sure mageenjoy kayo dun :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. medyo matagal tagal na nga di nakasulat dito eh. mamaya post ako ng bago :)

      Delete