Thursday, June 19, 2014

And So It Begins... yet again.

I miss writing. It used to be my outlet for my stress. A way for me to let off steam. However, pride got the better of me. My writing turned to a need for adulation, much like what I experienced in the past. What started as personal writing for relief became another stress induced writing for readers. I just had to stop.

I tried several times to pick up writing again. I really feel that this is something for me. Unfortunately, it seems that writing doesn't feel the same about me. Either that or I lost my writing prowess. I would like to believe in the latter but everything points to the former.

I love reading. It helps me traverse the worlds of minds far beyond my reach. Reading allows me to leave my physical world to join the unicorns and ride the rainbow in the clouds. It just follows that when I joined the blogosphere, I would enjoy reading those entries that are available for perusal. Little did I know that it actually influenced how and what I write which added to the already piling stress that I was feeling.

and so I stopped. I fled. I cower away. I succumbed to the pressure. I jumped.

Much like what I do with my life. Running away from responsibilities has been my ammo all these years. What a waste of space and oxygen.

However, all is not lost. Time may not be on my side but opportunity is. I have been given another chance of redemption. A way to escape the stranglehold of defeat and gloom. I found my white light. My knight in shining armor. My partner in life.

The story continues. Now I wonder what kind of self destructive force would happen that I will end up losing him too...

5 comments:

  1. This post is so...uhm, nega. I wish you luck in your writing... I miss your stories. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hindi ko na mabasa blog mo :'(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to read more from you.. So keep writing ;)

    ReplyDelete