Tuesday, June 24, 2014

What's Your Number?

I saw a movie with the same title before. If you've seen the movie, I applaud you. It was actually nice and surprisingly fun. I say this because the only reason I even watched was to see the ultimate "crush ng bayan" Chris Evans in all his naked glory. If you haven't seen it, do try. Even if just to see our crush play basketball in just his undies.






Don't forget to breathe.


anyway, the movie was all about redemption which is cool. But for me, it was something different. It made me look back and check what I have done in my life, my sexual life that is, that now spells what's in my future.

As I mentioned in my previous post, I've been the cause of many a heartache in my younger years. As such, I began to wonder what is indeed my number when it comes to the number of people I had sexual relations with. The movie states that in our lives, we will have at most, twenty (20) sexual partners before we will know who is our "the one". I personally don't believe in the idea of having just one "the one" because we will love, will get hurt, and we will love again. But I digress, that's for a different topic.

Here's my question though, if my so called number is more than 20, what does that make me? A slut? Maybe. 

Want to know what's my number? I'm currently still counting but I'm at number 68 now. Who knows who else I would add to my list. Maybe, one day, it'll be yours.

4 comments:

  1. kapogi naman ni cris evans. ehehe

    jusko... honestly i lost count na. dati may listahan pa ako niyan e. ugh sana pala pinagpatuloy ko yun. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ako din dati may listahan. Pero it's been a great memory exercise for me na alalahanin silang lahat hahaha

    try mo din. so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You actually have a list of all of them?

    Last time I count, pasok pa naman sa dami ng daliri ko sa kamay.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup I have this black notebook where I started writing all their names (or atleast what they told me what their name was) and right now, I'm on 108...


      I'm such a slut lelz

      Delete