Saturday, June 21, 2014

Random Post #26

I was reading through the past 25 posts that this blog already had and was surprised, and at times amazed, of how some of the things here were written. It's so foreign and strange that I knew for a fact that I was the one wrote them but they way it was written, whoah, just something I never thought I could do. It was just, uhm, good?...  nah, better is the right term. Better than I expected it will turn out to be.

As I browse through the different entries that I had, obviously, the post about my first foray to the vast unknown has the most hit. And comparing the way it was written to the other posts in this blog, I have to say that it's easily my favorite. I guess I do have a certain gift when it comes to writing "those" kind of stories.

Pride dictates that I should succumb to the urge of readership and start writing more stories that deals with mature theme. Vanity says I should push forward with concentrating in topics that involves relationships and movies. Fear wants me to stop writing altogether. And the kid inside me just wants to play around with whatever.

I'm confused. I'm tired. I want this blog to have a direction. A centralized theme for something and not just a scatter thought of nothing.

Maybe I should just start writing. Let the words and posts take their own shape and let the blog come to life on it's own. Maybe I should just stop writing and be a sloth like I have always been.

I'm really confused. And I'm really bored.


I'm open to suggestions.

3 comments:

  1. For a reader/follower, it's nice to see well-themed blogs, they are worth following. But as a blogger, I don't blog for an audience, hence the lack of theme. It's simply a wall I'd piss on, vandal with, or simply lean on. That's how I've always viewed my blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just post what you feel. :)

    that's the joy of blogging. hehe

    ReplyDelete