Sunday, June 29, 2014

In The Name Of Love

When it comes to love, we do crazy things. I've done my share and asked the same from a lot of people. Today was no different. I did something that I never thought I could do. Have a full leg wax.


Im pretty attached to my hairy legs. I personally find them sexy. Same goes for those of my boyfriend. Imagine my shock when he said he wanted to get them waxed off. Like every good boyfriend, I did my best to dissuade him but to no avail. That is why we  both ended here, at the Lay Bare waxing salon, shouting in pain while trying to laugh it off.

Lesson learned: if you love someone, we do things from as big as saying sorry even when it's not our fault up to the small things like being bottom even when you're a top. Just don't forget that there are certain quarters and beliefs that we can't compromise. Because if we do, we are no longer lovers. Just a robot trying to do his master's bidding. Nobody wants to end like that

5 comments:

  1. hahaha OMG! nakaya mo yan! you must really love him hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow... That must have been very painful.

    Ako, I won't force my partner to do something he's not comfortable with. Kasi ayaw ko rin na pinipilit ako sa di ko gustong gawin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kakayanin para sa pagmamahal hahaha

    Kung may gusto ang mahal ko at hindi nya magawa ng hindi ako kasama, gagawin ko yun kahit ayaw ko para sa kanya hihihi

    ReplyDelete