Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Office Affair

"So there's this guy..."


I hate stories that begins with this phrase. It's so foreboding that you always seem to know what the story will be about. But then again, one of the most thrilling and orgasmic stories I've ever read did start with this exact phrase.


So, there's this guy. He's name is Kelvin. He's a chubby but cute guy here in the office. If you're not looking for him, you'll probably just pass him by. But not for me. He caught my eyes.

Don't get me wrong. I will not cheat on my boyfriend. I love him. But Kelvin, well, let's just say he's been appearing in my daily routine to help me get some needed sleep. And it was some of the most, uhm, thrilling(?) fantasies I've had. The way I imagine it... the way we move... the look on his face... ahm yeah, I'm getting carried away. Let's just say that I've ran out of lotion in less than a month of meeting him.

OK, some more description. He's early to mid 20's, stands 5'9, fair to light complexion, average built leaning towards heavy due to some "baby fats". He smells like honey and knows how to dress. He has a great smile that shows off his pearly whites, and those eyes, they look at you as if to say that you are his and you should be happy about it. Besides these physical traits, he bakes, reads, sings, dance, and comes from money. Basically he's almost perfect. Almost. I say almost because, well, he's straight.

There's something about this guy that pulls me towards him. May it be in person while at work or while I'm busy with myself thinking of him. I don't want to be with him as in boyfriend/boyfriend thing. Nope, this is just pure physical, carnal lust. I feel that after I taste the forbidden fruit that he's hiding in that bulge of his, I will be over him faster than I cum when I'm thinking of riding him while he stare at me with those lustful eyes, smiling sheepishly as if to say that I'm enjoying pleasuring myself with his machismo.



Ugh. I need a cold shower. And another bottle of lotion.

5 comments:

  1. uuy mapang-ahas lately ang mga posts mo ha! haha
    raging hormones! saya. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha medyo "in the mood" lang mainit kasi panahon hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is your kinkiest post so far. That last paragraph, oh my. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oo nga binasa ko ulit nakakahiya ng slight ang kamunduhan ko hihihi

      Delete
    2. Don't be shy; hindi ka nag-iisa. *hahaha*

      Delete