Friday, June 19, 2015

Chocolate Rabbit

As I turn over a new leaf on this blog, I would like to start with reintroducing myself one post at a time. Actually, I had a plan on how to do the introduction with just one post but I'm too high to do it.
 
 
Yup, I'm high.
 
 
I'm high but not from drugs. Nope. I don't do that. I grew up with relatives that destroyed their lives doing drugs so even when I haven't tried it, I can state for a fact that it can't do any good to anyone. Just look at my family. Anyway, I am high. I ate too many chocolates.
 
I like chocolates. But I try not to eat them as often as I can. Sugar rush is a serious thing. Makes me hyper and horny. Yup, you got that right. Horny. Some people say spicy food is their aphrodisiac, well mine's chocolate.
 
I remember one time, after not having chocolates for more than a month, I ate a piece right after lunch. I locked myself in my room, and jerked myself to exhaustion. I think I did it like five times in less than 3 hours. I'm a horny rabbit. LOL.
 
There was this one time, while in the office, the client gave away sweets and chocolates. I ate one and after an hour, I excused myself from the meeting because I can no longer focus to the material being discussed. I rushed to the nearest restroom to release my pent up urge. Only then was I able to finish the discussion. So yeah, chocolates are bad. The good kind of bad.
 
So, you might be wondering, now that I had too much chocolate to consume while in the office, did I do it? The answer is a big NOPE. Because there is such a thing as too much. And too much sugar is bad for your boner. Trust me, I know. I'm feeling it right now. LOL.
 
Now, time to go ransack the fridge for more chocolates harharhar

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha! Na-imagine kita kumakain ng chocolates habang nagjajakol. Ang weird! lol

    Buti ka pa, kumain lang ng tsokolate eh libog na agad. Ako, wala atang pagkain na nakakapagpalibog sakin...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I tried. Messy. Hahaha

      sauce ako kailangan pa kumain ng chocolate ikaw parang automatic na ata, pagkagising sa umaga ready to go na LOL

      Delete