Thursday, June 25, 2015

Sensing Senses

It's no secret that those who loves movies also loves TV series. OK, not all. But I'm certainly one of those whose in the 'love' category. That's why whenever I have spare time, I scan torrent sites for new series that I can binge watch on a weekend. And I found one very exciting new series that I finished watching last weekend. All 12 episodes in one day. I know, noob. But hey, that's all they have on their first season!
 
I like stories where the protagonist is actually bad. Not "good bad", but "bad bad" (Frank Underwood) yet they're like unicorns so I had to settle with the "good bad" characters - House, Backstrom, the Winchesters, Patrick Jane, to name a few. And now, we can add a whole bunch of people, eight to be exact, to this "good bad" people. They are the Sensates (Sense8 is a series from Netflix)
 
According to Wikipedia, the plot revolves around eight strangers from different parts of the world who suddenly become mentally and emotionally linked. The show aims to explore subjects that its writers felt science fiction shows, at least ostensibly, tend to ignore or skim through such as politics, identity, sexuality, gender and religion.
 
I really didn't care for any of that because the first episode threw me on a loop because there's so much happening that I wasn't able to understand anything (I watched it while playing online games so my attention was split in half) but everything changed when I saw this guy.
 
 
He's Brian J. Smith and plays Will Gorski, a Chicago police officer and one of the Sensates, and is currently the object of my sexual desire. I mean, who wouldn't right? Just look at how he's biting his lips, rawr!
 
Then there's this guy. He reminds me of someone I know. I'm not into beards and hairy icky stuff but this guy just blew my mind. I guess, he's the exception to my rules. He's hot!
 
  
He's Alfonso Herrera, he plays Hernando, Lito's (another Sensate) lover. Yup, he's gay in this series and there's some NSFW actions that just blew me away. He's on screen chemistry with Lito is just pure magic. If there's one reason to watch this series, it's the Lito x Hernando love team! I'm already a fan!
 
 
 
Ahem. Alright. You got me. This is not a review. I just wanted to share this gorgeous guys here (as if this blog is not gay enough LOL!) I'll have the full write up about the series next week :D
 
 
But seriously, download and watch the series. It's entertaining.

2 comments:

  1. May pagka-scifi ba yung show na yan? Ang hot ni kuya huh.

    Are you watching 'Sherlock'? Good bad ang protagonist dun, like what you prefer. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oohhhh Sherlock! Of course haha. Fan na ko ni Benedict Cumberbatch because of the show. Ang astig lang eh :D

      Yes, scifi yung show. psychic/empathy link with body transference. Give it a try.

      Delete