Saturday, June 27, 2015

Overdue (Re)Introduction

Hello hello hello!
 
I've been planning on introducing myself, yet again, but there's been a lot of things that's going on recently that I had to prioritize. That being said, even though this post almost didn't make it to this blog today, I promised myself that today is the day that I put this here.
 
What is 'this' exactly? 'This' is a post containing information about yours truly, conducted in an interview fashion (by myself as well, such a loser!) in order to bring some semblance of order to this blog. So without further ado, here is my stunning, provocative, extremely overrated, self interview!
 
Hi, please tell us your name, age, location, occupation, and to those who believes in astrology, your star sign.
 
I'm JeKi, not my real name of course. 32 years old, not too old, not too young. Lives in the 'garbage city' part of the metro. Works as a callboy at night in one of the disputed areas between Makati and Taguig. I'm a Sagittarian.
 
Why JeKi?
 
JeKi is a word play, combining my name and my boyfie's name. That's also the name of our dog.
 
Tell us more about your boyfie.
 
Boyfie's hot. Obviously. You know me, I won't settle for anything less. But seriously though, in more than two years that we've been together, he's been the rock that anchored my boat to make sure that it survives the storm that I'm currently in. But enough about him. This post should be about me. I'll let him answer questions about himself in a post dedicated to him.
 
That's nice and sweet. If he's your rock, what are you to him?
 
His ass? Lelz, I kid. I would like to believe that I'm his partner, in all sense of the word. But you better ask him when you get the chance to interview him.
 
Alright, tell us something about yourself that you haven't shared to anyone, including this blog, that you think is interesting and worthwhile.
 
This one is tough. I pride myself as an open book, so all that I can think of right now are things that I've already shared with someone. So let me just share that very few people knows about me - I've been studying how to play a violin. It's both hard and expensive but whenever I see JunCurryAhn, I can't help but be inspired.
 
Violin huh? I thought you are not a musically inclined person?
 
I am not musically inclined but violin players are so hot. I mean, violins are so powerful and flexible that it seems all encompassing, it's transforming.
 
Wow. Alright. You like violins and violin players. Besides those two, what other things do you like?
 
Movies, TV series, Online games, Books, Board games, geeky stuff.
 
Describe your normal day.
 
I wake up, prep up, go to boyfie's house, if it's a workday, we'll go together since our offices are just near each other, if it's a rest day, we'll just hangout. Then go home, either play online games or read a book. Sleep. Repeat.
 
And since this post is already too long, this is the last question for now. Why write? Why blog? What do you get from doing it?
 
I write because I need to write. Writing is an outlet for me. Thoughts that I can't express or say, I write. It helps me cope. It allows me to be the person that I need to be. And I do it here because my handwriting sucks. As my grade school teacher once said "I don't write, I create art"
 
 
There we have it. Finally finished with a 'short' reintroduction. Until next time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to know you more Jeki.

    Ako din, my handwriting sucks. Hahaha! And natuwa ako sa sinabi ng grade school teacher mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kakaiba yung grade school teacher ko na yun. isa sya sa mga malaking impluwensya sa kaweirduhan ko.

      Delete